By jiarviz | February 1, 2013
On Friday, February 1, 2013 the Long Beach Fire Department honored members of the Department for their recent promotion to the ranks of Marine Safety Officer, Rescue Boat Operator, and Battalion Chief. Members of the community were also honored for their contributions to the Department and to the community. Individuals listed below who are being promoted will fill positions vacated by retirements and other promotions. Below is a list of honorees.
- Darrin Curry – Battalion Chief
- James Pagnanelli – Fire Boat Operator
- Eric Yauchzee – Fire Boat Operator
- Nick Kraus – Fire Boat Operator
- Cameron Abel – Rescue Boat Operator
- Trevor Wawrzynski – Marine Safety Officer
- Juanita Arias – Secretary of Fire Prevention
- Kim O’Neill – Secretary of Support Services
- Leticia Garcia – Clerk Typist III within Fire Prevention
- Robert Cherney – Community Services Award
- Bill and Nancy Nash – Community Services Award
- Tracy Manzer, Press Telegram – Letter of Appreciation
- Mike Murchison, Clancy Foundation – Letter of Appreciation
Comments are closed.